Picking your wedding party is a big deal. Finding the right people to stand next to you while you marry the person of your dreams can be a stressful task. The role of a bridesmaid or groomsman can also be quite an undertaking, especially if you are the Maid of Honor or Best Man. Throughout your planning process these are the people that are there for you when you have crazy ideas or need to vent or need to plan a bachelor or bachelorette party. It is really important that you find a nice way to thank them for supporting you throughout the planning and on your special day. Here are some ideas on what you can give those in your bridal party as a thank you.
|Photo by Hike Photography|
Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids
There are lots of options when it comes to gifting your ladies for their help. Most of the time the Maid of Honor may get a little something more depending on what her role was throughout the planning. Below is a bulleted list of ideas you can consider - budget depending of course. You should take into consideration what they spent on you for your day (dress, shoes, hotel, gifts) when you consider what would be a good budget for their gifts back.
- Buy their bridesmaid dress - if you have it in the budget, that savings makes being a bridesmaid so much easier!
- Accessories - necklace, earrings, shoes, bracelet, pashmina, wristlet, etc. Anything you would want them to maybe use or wear on your wedding day, just make sure it is rewearable!
- Hotel Room - again, if you have it in the budget, bunk up your girls to all stay together!
- Bottle of Champagne or nice wine
- Robes or pajama pants to get ready in
- Personalized hangers, tote bag, wine glasses
Best Man & Groomsmen
There are lots of options when it comes to gifting your as well for their help. Most of the time thebest Man may get a little something more depending on how helpful he has been wrangling the guys to get their stuff done. Below is a bulleted list of ideas you can consider - budget depending of course. You should take into consideration what they spent on you for your day (suit, hotel, gifts) when you consider what would be a good budget for their gifts back.
- Rent their suit for them - if you have it in the budget, that savings makes being a groomsman so much easier!
- Accessories - tie, cufflinks, socks, shoes, tie clip, suspenders, etc. Check with your bride-to-be on this one as well because some of this should coordinate with the wedding colors or theme!
- Hotel Room - again, if you have it in the budget, bunk up your guys to all stay together!
- Cigars or a good scotch or whiskey
- Money clip
Flower Girl & Ring Bearer
For the kids, get them something they can play with all weekend or at the wedding itself. Pack a bag full of coloring books, crayons, bubbles, disposable camera, etc. I would also recommend purchasing their outfits if you can because it is a nice relief for the parents not to have to worry about buying something their kid will only wear once!